Share this Post
I’m excited to announce that as of today, the Town & Country Bainbridge Renovation Project has been awarded LEED Gold certification!
Thank you to all of you for your hard work and dedication to make this a successful project. Overall, the project was awarded 65 points – a nice big buffer forLEED Gold certification (60 point required for LEED Gold).
Attached, please find the Final LEED Scorecard + LEED Gold Certification Summary to review the project’s notable achievements. A few accomplishments to note, include:
- Decreased potable water used for irrigation by over 67% from baseline
- Reduced the process water by 77% from baseline
- Installed a solar PV system to produce 33,647 kWh of electricity
- Achieved an energy performance that is 49.3% lower than ASHRAE 90.1 standards
- Diverted 96% of construction waste generated for the project
- And many, many more!